Movement helps you fight stress and if your able to tolerate higher levels of stress, you are able to do more as a result of that increased stress threshold.
There are a million ways to move, the secret lies with finding the movement that brings you happiness. Don’t try to be a runner if you hate it. Don’t try to be a runner if your friend runs and you want to be like her. That is a short cut to failure. Find YOUR thing!
Stay tuned for some suggestions on how to integrate movement into your life in a way that makes sense to YOU!
- Please read this blog entry on why Cardiorespiratory fitness is KEY to good health!! If your health matters ….
- If you like to walk, consider Tractivity!
- If you need motivation, read about Joanna’s Transformation, or Janaya’s Fundraising Fitness Goals, or my own Journey and Life Overhaul.
- If you need help, INVEST IN YOURSELF and hire someone to help you!
- If you don’t know exactly what you want, FIGURE IT OUT by creating a vision board!